Uganda is the most beautiful country in Africa. This is because of the numerous tourist attractions, magnificent sceneries, green environment, and amazing climate
· Uganda is a gorilla country. it is estimated that there are over 880 endangered mountain gorillas still living in the world almost half of them are in Uganda in Bwindi and Mgahinga impenetrable gorilla forests
· Big five. Uganda is home to Africa’s big five wildlife animals including lions, leopards, buffaloes, elephants, and rhinos in its wildlife parks.
· Uganda birds. Uganda is home to over 1,060 birds
· River Nile. Uganda also hosts the source of the world’s longest river, the river Nile a hub for adventure sports like white water rafting, tubing, kayaking, and angling
· Murchison falls. Found in Murchison falls national park, Uganda’s biggest wildlife park referred to as the most spectacular site on the Nile river
· Mt.Rwenzori. although it is along the equator, its permanent snow-capped peaks and snow do not melt. Suited for all-year-round hiking and mountaineering.
· Namugongo Christian martyrs shrine. Over 3 million people from all over the world come as pilgrims to Namugongo every year.
· Cultural sites. Uganda is endowed with different cultural and historical sites such as Kasubi tombs and the royal palace.
· Uganda’s coffee. Uganda is the number one coffee exporter in Africa.
· Uganda’s bananas. Uganda is the world’s third-largest producer of bananas after India and China and the number-one producer of the Matooke edible brand
· Organic foods. Uganda is the main exporter of organic products from Africa mainly coffee, tea, cotton, and dried bananas.
<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <w: